We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Bella Leigh Jewelry. If for any reason you are not and you want to return or exchange your item, follow the instructions below.
- Request an RA # within 7 days of receipt of package, and must be written on the outside of the box being returned.
- Full price merchandise only. Custom made, Special Orders, Discounted and Sale merchandise is Final Sale, and there will be no returns or exchanges.
Request a Return Authorization #
- Customer must request a return authorization (RA#) in writing through our e-mail address at Bellaleighjewelry@gmail.com
- This is for purchases that meet our requirements as stated.
**NO returns will be accepted without an RA#.
- Be sure to provide the following on the e-mail request…
- Name, Address, Order Number and Reason for Return
- Returns and Exchanges are only accepted in their original condition, unworn, unaltered, tags attached, and in original packaging/pouches as was received.
- To avoid any breakage, client must wrap the merchandise to be returned, with sufficient bubble wrap, so that the jewelry is not being bounced around during transit.
- The original receipt should accompany the return if possible to expedite refunds.
- Bella Leigh is not responsible for any shipments that are damaged or lost in transit.
- All approved returns will be credited in the original form of payment to the purchaser, unless otherwise noted within 10 business days.
- If customer wants An Exchange, the same requirement above has to be approved before the exchange is approved.
- Gift recipients are entitled to a merchandise credit if their item meets the above requirements.
- Return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping and insurance fees are non-refundable.
**Special Orders or Custom Orders are FINAL SALE
** Return shipping charges is the responsibility of the customer.
- Once an order has been placed it may be cancelled.
- As long as you contact Bella Leigh within the same day it has been ordered at Bellaleigh@gmail.com, we can pull the order and cancel it.
- Please include your order number which is sent to you after your purchase has been made.
- Should the item have been shipped before cancellation was received, the credit policy will apply.
- We are unable to refund shipping charges for items canceled once they have been shipped.
**Customers are responsible for any and all shipping charges on any bounced or undeliverable packages.
- Bella Leigh will repair, at no charge, any breakage caused by manufacturers defect within the first 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
- After 30 days, the customer will be responsible for any repair or replacement charges, as well as shipping and insurance to send the merchandise back.
- Bella Leigh will not be responsible for breakages incurred by worn or misused merchandise.
- We will make every attempt to try and help to repair those types of damages which will result in a charge to the customer. Some items may not be repairable. If this is the outcome, the client will be notified, and charged for shipping to return the merchandise, or to replace the piece.
Bellaleigh.com is unable to offer price adjustments. Prices may vary as per manufacturer’s decisions, and will be updated on the site as changes occur.
- Our jewelry which includes gemstones are unique, and sometimes vary slightly in color, size and shape due to the natural gemstone variations. This means that no two pieces look exactly the same.
- Gold plating and sterling silver finishes vary from designer to designer. These should be cleaned regularly with a microfiber cloth to help maintain the life of the piece. Silver tends to oxidize faster than fine jewelry.
- Avoid Soaps, Lotions, Hairsprays, and Perfumes when wearing your jewelry.
- Faux jewelry will loose its color faster, and fine jewelry will get dull faster.